I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for doing such a great job with my back. You had it figured out even before I had the MRI which is impressive, but most importantly, you had me improving in just a few sessionsRead more
As a Real Estate Photographer I am on my feet every day walking around properties. I have been dealing with foot pain 24/7 for several months now and this makes my job very difficult. After my first treatment with Dr. BurnettRead more
Living with chronic low back pain for as long as I can remember I accepted the fact that it was going to be a part of my life forever. After one session with Dr. Farrah and his guidance I am feeling relief and improving everyday.Read more
The tape, made with hypoallergenic acrylic glue, is manufactured to be the same weight, thickness and elasticity as the skin and is therefore able to integrate with the body’s sensory system naturally. There are 3 possible categories of effect depending on the method of application and the therapeutic outcome desired.
- Dynamically supports better postural positions.
- Prevent harmful ranges of motion without a hard end feel.
- Reduce strain on affected muscle.
- Enhanced sensory stimulation leading to decreased perception of pain.
- Restoration of normal muscle activation and function.
- Reinforces the restoration of functional stability.
- Promotes peripheral neuroplasticity.
- Stimulation of the skin’s endogenous analgesic system.
- Improved lymphatic flow.
- Improved superficial microcirculatory flow.